PDA

View Full Version : andros trophy

Croft fan
18th Jan 2004, 11:02 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew an English site for the Andros Trophy. I have found the official site but I dont speak French.

I did make out enough to see that Muller is winning again. LOL.
He really shows his talent there, as well as here.

If anyone can help, please do. Thanx.

Les
18th Jan 2004, 12:44 PM
I have only ever found it in French but Googles translation tools will help.

Really looking forward to watching him in action at the Stade de France - hope he wins again

Croft fan
6th Feb 2004, 08:12 AM
Well Muller has won the Championship theres a suprise. lol
And in a new car, now there is skill. Prost did give him a good run for his money at he end. I think there could be a\ potntial champ in Prost next year if he returns and why not after such a good performance.
the prospect of having a battle between a BTCC champ and a 4 times F1 champ sounds so good.
looking forward to it next year.

Les
7th Feb 2004, 05:20 AM
It's 5:17am and we are just about to leave for Paris to watch him in action at the Stade de France. Never been ice racing before but like to watch it on the box.

bramble
7th Feb 2004, 01:50 PM
I must say I'm surprised at the amount of coverage it seems to be getting over here, The Times and Telegraph have both covered it, and it was on TransWorld Sport this morning.

touring fan
7th Feb 2004, 05:54 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that the chamonix 24hrs is cancelled this year because the ice has melted. Is that true?

Les
8th Feb 2004, 10:30 PM
can't see that ice melting is a worry - I have pictures of liquid ?nitrogen? being put on the track to make ice and very effective it was too. It was certainly different and quite fun.

It was packed - the stadium was at least 3/4 full and all cheering for Prost - oops!! Yvan was beaten off the line but overtook him easily (slight door rubbing). Prost was then hit by someone else and retired.Yvan had an ?easy? win.

I think he was pleased to see some friendly faces.