PDA

View Full Version : Suprise suprise

Croft fan
4th Apr 2004, 08:58 AM
Well it looks as though it will be another Ferrari Grand Prix this afternoon. I dont think I will bother watching. I might tape it and if I hear it was good then I might watch it when I get in.
I think its going to be another year of crap races. Im just thankful we have the BTCC.

Claw
4th Apr 2004, 10:48 AM
It's closer than you think and I think the Bahrain circuit could throw up a good race.

Here's hoping.

The Stig
4th Apr 2004, 05:13 PM
I'm pleased I watched it. If you read a race report before watching your video, don't be misled. The race itself was okay, with battles occurring all over the place. Button was strong and Webber was a tiny bit rude at one point. I wonder what Ron Dennis said to Mercedes when their engine gave itself the rest of the afternoon off, again !!

kevin ritson
4th Apr 2004, 06:40 PM
Now, now, Stig you can't go around calling it an engine failure!!

Reminds me of the excuse "The electrics failed" when they failed because the con rod severed the wiring loom on its way out of the block...

To be honest the only thing keeping me watching is for the racers in the field and Jenson's brilliant performances. Thank goodness for Bernie TV, although aren't we going to lose this for the European races? Here's to 60 dull laps of Schumacher leading the field in Imola, then.

bramble
4th Apr 2004, 09:32 PM
great to see Button on the podium again - he'll be eyeing the top step for sure now.

Alan
4th Apr 2004, 10:15 PM
Forget the first two and watch the rest of them - some good racing on what is clearly a good circuit.

Thank goodness the tv coverage more or less ignored the red ones and followed the activity in the main field!!