PDA

View Full Version : Well done Tracsport

Les
14th Sep 2004, 06:38 AM
A very well done to Tracsport and especially my friend Rick Pearson in clinching third in the LMP2 championship. :D

A great 6 hours of racing on Sunday in changeable conditions and you managed some major TV coverage by being picked up by the safety car.
Lets hope you get to Le Mans next year.

I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend in Spa - it's one of my favorite circuits and frites and mayo and iced tea go down very nicely.

Matt_S
14th Sep 2004, 11:00 PM
Have to agree with that one.

From the work I've been doing with them I reckon the team is a breath of fresh air, people who are racing because they love racing and doing damm well at the same time.

To get third in class with a 2001 Spec car, having missed the first round, is just fantastic and I think it makes it very ominous for some of the teams to consider what they could do if they the most up to date machinery!!

I certainly feel that they've done enough to show the ACO they deserve a place in the race, they have the car, the drivers and with a close run team to tie it all together there is no reason why they couldn't put up a strong performance at Le Sarthe next season.