Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 2018, Rumours, Announcements, Grid etc.

Nope, I didnt miss him either.

Quote Originally Posted by daviephd View Post
    They said it was better but not 100% cured. I reckon his car would need to be re-shelled to be 100%. I really hope that JP returns, and runs at the front of the pack. 2017 was a good season, but I missed JP having scrapping at the front.
    Absolutely. Something badly lacking without him up there 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by mbwoy84 View Post
    Absolutely. Something badly lacking without him up there 90% of the time.
    I agree, he has been a factor in the title chase every year he has been in the series (apart from last year). He was instrumental in bringing Subaru/BMR together and he attracts a lot of TV viewers.

I've seen a lot of chat here writing him off, I hope it's all wrong, I hope he comes back in a nicely re-shelled scooby and kicks ass at the front of the pack again.

I agree, he has been a factor in the title chase every year he has been in the series (apart from last year). He was instrumental in bringing Subaru/BMR together and he attracts a lot of TV viewers.

I've seen a lot of chat here writing him off, I hope it's all wrong, I hope he comes back in a nicely re-shelled scooby and kicks ass at the front of the pack again.
    I don’t think JP will get a re-shelled car, he’ll get one of the ‘spare’ cars & his will be parked up. BMR won’t be running 4 cars. They’ve sold one TBL ahead of the transfer window. Pretty sure JP will have a different car tho, not sure if they’ll make it out with 3 cars, but considering they are advertising for staff looks like they might. Let’s hope they sort an engine supply judging by the rumours elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Elec-Tech View Post
    I don’t think JP will get a re-shelled car, he’ll get one of the ‘spare’ cars & his will be parked up. BMR won’t be running 4 cars. They’ve sold one TBL ahead of the transfer window. Pretty sure JP will have a different car tho, not sure if they’ll make it out with 3 cars, but considering they are advertising for staff looks like they might. Let’s hope they sort an engine supply judging by the rumours elsewhere.
    what rumours?

Quote Originally Posted by dianeplumb View Post
    what rumours?
    The ones on a much more popular forum...
    Google is your friend
    @psq43 , rather obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by psq43 View Post
    The ones on a much more popular forum...
    Google is your friend
    Very true

Toyota

It looks like Speedworks will be running the Avensis again, https://twitter.com/SpeedworksMS/sta...58721434992640

and with Tingram too https://twitter.com/SpeedworksMS/sta...33729626312704
    Last edited by daviephd; 19th Jan 2018 at 01:43 AM.

Interesting story about Shedden on TCT...

https://www.touringcartimes.com/2018...wrt-audi-team/

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwaii View Post
    Interesting story about Shedden on TCT...

https://www.touringcartimes.com/2018...wrt-audi-team/
    That is interesting, Flash did really well in his TCR outing and would definitely be a factor in that series if he decided to leave the btcc. It might even heighten the chances of a UK WTCR round given his connection to Knockhill. How cool would it be to have international motorsports in Scotland?

That is interesting, Flash did really well in his TCR outing and would definitely be a factor in that series if he decided to leave the btcc. It might even heighten the chances of a UK WTCR round given his connection to Knockhill. How cool would it be to have international motorsports in Scotland?
    That would be brilliant, i'm curious about the comments relating to Nash, has anyone heard anything about this elsewhere? I know he was aiming for a drive in the BTCC but heard nothing else since this.